I’m pretty sure Gracie is avoiding my town like the plague sobs
zucker shared his shirt with marina and they were so happy they started dancing
this is great
Another ACNL Giveaway!
I was trying to get the mush, flower, and zodiac sets for myself and decided to expand it a little to my friends, and then more to a Tumblr Giveaway!
Here’s the business:
-full zodiac set
-Choice of either Ice or Flower/Weeding Day sets
-5 full baskets of Perfect Apples
-3 four-leaf clovers
-Either Ice or Flower/Weeding day set (whichever 1st place does not choose)
-full Harvest set
-4 full baskets of Perfect Apples
-2 four-leaf clovers
-choice of 3 items from the “Extras” category
-full Harvest set
-3 full basket of Perfect Apples
-1 four-leaf clover
-choice of 2 items from the “Extras” category (whichever 2nd doesn’t choose)
-1 basket of Perfect Apples each
-2 random items from “Extras” category each
- hydrangea bed
- violet screen(x4)
- bouquet (x2)
- sunflower stereo(x2)
- mush closet (x3)
- mush wall
- mush floor
- mush tv (x2)
- mush hanger ( x2)
- mush end table
- mush dresser
- four-leaf clover
- snow matryoshka
HOW TO ENTER/RULES:
- Re-blog this post (only once), I will not be counting Likes!
- Your Tumblr MUST have posts from before September 2013. I don’t want anyone to make blogs just to enter multiple times
- You don’t have to be following this blog
- Giveaway ends Saturday, October 12th at 2pm EST! You must have your ask box open so I can PM you. If you do not have your box open/don’t reply to my PM within 24 hours of the end of the contest, you will lose your place. In the event of someone not replying to a message or having their box open, I will bump-up place-holders. For example, if first place doesn’t reply, the second-place person will become first, third-place becomes second, etc.
- I will be using Random.org to choose winners.
More Animal Crossing stuff… but with more animal. Me and my brother were playing this together one day and talking about how it would be if AC had a different art style. After joking around about it, I actually did start to wonder how it might be if the animals actually looked more like real animals. So then I did these for fun yesterday after finishing my actual work. My villager, plus three of my townsfolk who I thought would be fun to draw- Knox the rooster, Zucker the octopus. and Eugene the koala.
And somehow I feel like I’m probably still not done drawn Animal Crossing things.